2013年9月13日星期五

Bladder Stones.... AWWW!!

Yep turns out Hershey doesn’t have a UTI but bladder stones. Took her back to the doctor today and they tested more of her pee. When they came back they said they had to do x-rays and an ultrasound. She has two big stones, so they have to open her up on friday. The day before we leave for vacation. I feel so bad for her, she’s in so much pain and peeing blood all over the house. The doctors have to watch her for a couple of days after the operation and we are going to be in Utah. Oh No! We figured it out though, Hershey will stay there in their kennels the whole time we are gone and so will Snickers. We will bring Snickers in the evening on friday and visit Hershey because her operation is in the morning. I feel so bad that we have to leave our sick puppy while we’re on vacation. Let alone sick, but having an operation! Oh well I’m going to enjoy my time with my puppy. I always miss them soooo much!



My goober and my baby!

My goober and my baby!


没有评论:

发表评论