2013年9月14日星期六

Bladder stones GONE!!!

Hershey’s surgery was this morning around 10:30. It all went amazingly smooth and she is doing great. The doctors said she was a trooper and is one of the toughest dogs they have scene in a while.  The doctor called after the surgery to tell us that everything was great, when they called they also told us that her stones were HUGE!!! He said that if her stones were human stones they would be the size of a loaf of bread. And she had two! I felt so bad for her, since they were that big the doctor said that they had to be forming for at least eight months! Months! 


When we went to visit her we were also there to drop of snickers and snickers wanted nothing to do with the vet. I’m sure she thought that she was going to get some shots and get poked and prodded but no she was there to stay in the kennel while we were gone. She wouldn’t stop whining the whole way there and she was shaking like we had never scene her before. She wanted out of that car so bad but looking out the window helped a little.



Didn

Didn’t know quite where we were.




Couldn

Couldn’t figure out what was going on.



Now when we got to the vet, we went 2 long hallways back to find little miss hershey.



I had to hold her in that cage so tight, she wanted out so bad!!!

I had to hold her in that cage so tight, she wanted out so bad!!!




She tried to jump but I wasn

She tried to jump but I wasn’t aloud to let her down. Aww.. So sad!



She was shaved all the way down her stomach and her little legs for the IV’s. Right before we got there they pulled out the catheter so she wasn’t so uncomfortable. The stones were huge even on a human they would be about a forth of this on a human and even then they would be big.



I don

I don’t think the doctor wanted me to take a picture of them but I snatched one before she grabbed the second one.



Poor puppy. Hope she won’t be so homesick while we are gone.

没有评论:

发表评论